KnuWhizz has now purchased the new Hydroforce SX-15 surface cleaning tool that will clean your tile and grout efficiently and professional. Some of the key features of our new equipment include:-
– Operates at 700 to 2600 PSI Pressure.
– Hard Boot Ring allows cleaning of harder surfaces whilst Soft Brush Ring allows cleaning of softer surfaces.
– New Dual pressure spinner with two powerful cleaning jets blast away grout and soil
– Aerodynamically designed to allow water extraction twice as fast as competitor tools meaning that you the customer end up with drier tiles
– Low profile design allows our technicians to clean kitchen corners and furniture overlaps.
– Fifteen inch wide design allows it to clean 25% faster than earlier models.
– After testing showed better pickup and cleaning than other models on the market
So How does it work?
Once connected to a high-pressure extraction machine the hydro force jets spin on an axis very quickly. The two pressure jets blast the soil and dirt away from tiles and grout using hot or cold water. The water circulates the cylinder and then is extracted using two vacuum pressure pumps. Suction enables the SX-15 to clean and extract water much easier. With a little forward and backward motion, the machine is moved over the tiles. Whole tiles with double grout lines cleaned in one pass making this a time saver.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Tips
– For cleaning tiles and grout a great idea is to use a deck scrubbing brush. The bristles must be very firm, soft bristles will not work. Also for the grout line you can get a small narrow grout brush or one with a longer handle on it. A prespray chemical should be sprayed on the grout line before you begin the job and left for five or ten minutes. After this time the grout should be able to be cleaned. Resealing the grout lines after cleaning (grout must be dry), will also help with buildup of soils and dirt in the grout lines.