Just the other day I received a call from a frantic customer about their mattress falling off the back of their truck. Normally this would not be as bad except for the fact it was extremely wet that day and the mattress had fallen in a large puddles of muddy water.
He insisted that he wanted it done on the same day. As with other jobs KnuWhizz provides same day service if available.
Upon arrival at the job site the mattress was dirty, slightly damp still and had a number of stains.
General Ballarat Upholstery Mattress Cleaning Procedure
1. Mattress is inspected for stains, tears and heavily soiled areas.
2. Carefully the mattress is vacuumed with our commercial strength vacuum cleaners.
3. A KnuWhizz Cleaning Technician will pre-spray the entire mattress top,
bottom and sides. Extra attention is given to heavily soiled areas or areas with stains.
4. Our latest hot water extraction steam cleaning machine will spray the mattress with hot high pressure water. The water and pre-spray
chemical loosens the dirt which now can be extracted.
5. The mattress is then spray with a fresh citrus deodorizer and left to dry. Drying times can vary, depending on weather conditions and
– Using dryer scented sheets to layer the top of the mattress can help your mattress smell fresh over time.
– Baking Soda is a safe deodorizer and also acts as an odor magnet. Sprinkle Baking Soda on top of your mattress and leave it for an hour. Then simply vacuum up the loose powder. This will help keep your mattress smelling fresh and new.
The facts are that about sixty percent of mites in the average household can be found in mattresses. This hot water extraction and sanitisation process helps eliminate these mites keeping your household environment clean and healthy. Another mattress cleaned and another Ballarat Upholstery Cleaning happy customer!