How does one choose the right carpet? How do we chose the right tiles? What carpet has the best wear? What carpet is easiest to clean? What carpet will last the longest? In the end, any carpet that you choose, should provide you with years of wear.
The question next becomes what vacuum cleaner do I choose? As with carpet, the choice of vacuums rests on many factors: Pets, family size, high traffic areas, etc. KnuWhizz Carpet Cleaning Ballarat will explain some of the pros and cons of each type of vacuum:-
Household Domestic Vacuums
– More expensive than commercial vacuums (you pay for the name more than the cost of manufacturing the vacuum)
– Most now have HEPA filters for 99.9% bacteria filtration
– Lightweight and low noise
– Easy operation
– Can be prone to fill up quickly depending on bag size
– Can be louder than household vacuums
– Can provide more suction and power than some household vacuums
– Cheaper than household vacuums
– High-performance motors. Great for pet hair removal and heavily soiled carpet
– Most commercial vacuums bought can be worn on the back. They work much better and faster than household vacuums
– Quieter operation
– Can wet/dry jobs
– Much better suction than household vacuums
– Larger capacity than both commercial and household vacuum cleaners
– Disadvantage is that they can be very loud
– Minimal to NO filtration system. The power is in the suction
KnuWhizz Carpet Cleaning Ballarat – Vacuuming with a Powerhead
So why do we use a powerhead? The answer is simple. It will pick up more dirt, more hair and dander than a non-powerhead vacuum. <<Insert picture>> A powerhead has a rotating wheel with brushes that run over the carpet and lift up the hair. Using the powerhead saves time and increases the quality of the vacuum. Because of their low profile design most powerheads can also reach under furniture and maximises edge cleaning around baseboards.
What is the best powerhead to buy? KnuWhizz uses an expensive German made Wessel, much like the one on this website.
We hope this article has helped you but if you are still confused about what vacuum to buy then this website has some great information.